Saturday, May 14, 2022

Footwear of the Future?

One of the first things that I always look at are shoes. I’m always interested to see what people have on their feet. I’m not sure if it was Covid we’re changing fashion sense, but I would say a solid 75% of the shoes on the street are sneakers or trainers in English speak. Mostly white. Honestly, I have tried. One of my good friends totally rocks the white sneaker look. I just can’t embody it myself. As a result, I wore my pretty shoes walking all over London today, and I have blisters! Ouch! 

I feel like I got blisters on my blisters because some of these are not new. I got at least one walking around bath, again a pretty shoes instead of sneakers. 

Honestly, if I had happened across a store selling white trainers I think I probably would’ve bought a pair just to put myself out of my misery. I had to give up on my extended ventures around London and come back to the flat for a re-shoeing. And that is going to be into sneakers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment