Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Washrooms of the World - Frankfurt, Germany

I think a new thread is needed to discuss the washrooms of the world project. I visit lots of public washrooms, always have, always will. I have a very fond memory of the impossibly useless toilet paper of English public washrooms in my childhood. Very fancy water mark - something like 'property of Her Majesty" and a glazed waxy finish.

Today's post was inspired by the German WC's I've met so far today. Privacy is obviously key, because the stalls are completely enclosed little coffins with toilets in them. Don't be a big woman trying to take a piss here! The other notable factor is the height of the toilet. Those who know me know I"m not blessed with great height and even i found the seats a little low for comfort. Photos on the morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment