Monday, April 6, 2015

On the journey - Vancouver

We started our journey to Europe this morning, early. We were very proud to have finished packing before the crack of dawn, in fact, with a full 8 hours of sleep available. The Air North flight to Vancouver from Whitehorse was smooth and simple as always. We caught up on news with folks we ran into during boarding. Isla was in really high spirits when I let her out of her crate she dragged me outside for a 'watering' then dragged me back inside to check on Christopher who was holding down the luggage carts. She was much admired as we walked through the airport, if it had been a little easier I would have taken some dog's eye photos. Luckily (well, I planned it this way) we didn't have far to go - just to the airport hotel. We were expected, which was perfect. Very easy check in at the Fairmont in the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment