Monday, March 30, 2015

Panicking/Packing

Panicking slightly this Monday as everyone is asking me; 'are you packed'. Well, no. We're  not. On the other hand, we're living in the moment and enjoying the thrill of being 1 week away from 7 months off. If we don't get all packed there's no one who'll go to jail, or die, or loose their kids. so really? Relax!

As I was packing up my sewing/spinning studio I was think about how impressed I am with my Mom, who moved from a 2 bedroom to a 1 bedroom apartment after almost 27 years in her apartment. I haven't moved in 12 years and it is more than a bit daunting to get just part of my stash in boxes. The other part of my stash is already in storage, so no big deal.

I did manage to get my bathroom bag packed into my normal travel size case. It did take me all weekend, but hey! It got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment