Thursday, April 2, 2009

Travel Planning

I'm one of those folks who gets a kick out of planning trips. Sometimes it is mere armchair travel, like the trip to Morocco I planned out. Other times it turns into real travel.

I tend to think the world is divided into pre-packers and day of packers. I've found out that I'm a pre-packer, I enjoy the packing as part of the trip. The weird thing is that i still get stressed about the packing, even though I am doing it days or weeks in advance. So anyway, the reason for this story is that I've already started the pile of stuff to pack for the Italian Holiday. Which is kinda cool because we are planning a 'shake down' ride on Sunday with the new bikes and all the gear we plan to pack with us to see if it fits and how much it slows us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment