Monday, April 13, 2009

4 day weekends

Sigh. If only all weekends were 4 day weekends. It is just so relaxing to have an enitre chunk of time that is 'unscripted'. Of course, it never is totally unscripted. We had a last hurrah Easter supper with the Year Without Winter folks. The last of the fall goose was cooked and eat with the required gravy.

Packing for our Italy sojourn continues. Just when I think I've decided on X, another factor comes into play. Like, for example, should I bring my running shoes. It is a bike trip, so already I've got that form of exercise, but for those stationary days, should I bring them? I just can't decide. I've already got enough sports gear to go for a run, just no shoes... If only all life's problems were so inconsequential...

No comments:

Post a Comment