Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bicycle Saddles

Judging by the huge number and variety of bike seats my problem is pretty common- I want a bike seat that is comfy and keeps my precious parts from going numb. I have yet to find one. My DH (dear husband) swears by his Spiderflex seat, I find it hideously uncomfortable. I bought some 'Moon Saddles' for us for the new Bike Fridays. They get an OK. My precious parts didn't go numb, but my ass cheeks did! OUCH.

Africa bike has a wide fairly comfy seat, but it isn't perfect either. Luckily Africa is only for short rides so the numbness doesn't go on for very long. Next up is a Terry Liberator X which I've ordered from MEC. I love their Rock Solid Guarantee - if it doesn't work, return it for your money back. Stay tuned my intrepid readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment