Sunday, May 31, 2020

Covid 19 Masks

It has taking quite some time but I have finally made a few masks as recommended by Dr. Teresa Tam Canada’s chief medical officer of health.  I must say there are an incredible number of patterns out there. A huge part of my inertia was trying to decide which one or ones I should try. In the end I went for this simple duckbill style that I adjusted for my seemingly enormous face and nose. I needed the extra large size with added fabric. Happily the same size also fits Christopher.





I made my own modification to be able to insert a pipe cleaner nose piece that keeps the mask quite firmly attached to my face you can see the mask dive in and out of my nose as I breathe.

 So far, in Whitehorse, very few people are wearing masks. I just wanna be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment