Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sicily to France: Cote D'Azure - Menton

The best part about our ferry leaving early was that it arrived early here in Genoa, so we were able to do some driving and made it all the way into France and the Cote d'Azure. We didn't realize it was the Cote d'Azure until we arrived, and saw the maps in the hotel. I was more thrilled by the fact that this little town - Menton - has a sushi restaurant! I got to have sushi for dinner and boy, was I thrilled! The heat of Sicily followed us to the north, much to my dismay. After dinner we walked along the lovely promenade and looked for a beach that the dog could run along. We did finally find one and the lure of the cool water was too much for both me and Isla, and we both flopped right in and walked back to the hotel sopping wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment