Sunday, March 17, 2013

7 Months in Europe

Starting April 1, 2015 i have 7 paid months off work. I am thrilled to bits that I've got this big chunk of time coming up. I'm even more thrilled that I'll have a salary. Usually when you have time you don't have money, when you have money you've got no time. I've had lots of what I think are fun ideas about what to do with 7 whole months. All of them focus on Europe.

First I wanted to lease a canal boat and travel around Great Britain. Then it was live in a town in France and learn French. Now it is buy a travel trailer and camp around the EU, spending August in the North, October in Italy. Suddenly with all the news coming from Rome with the abdication of the old pope and election of the latest all i can think about is how wonderful Rome is in spring...

What would you do with 7 months off and a salary to live on?

No comments:

Post a Comment