Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chioggia to Venice

We had some very enjoyable free time in Chioggia yesterday morning. We were able to do a little shopping at the morning market. Chris finally has an orange wallet, so he will be able to find it. There was even a bike shop in the morning market. We each got a leather belt and I bought an umbrella as insurance against rain. Which seems to have worked for now at least. The little towns on the island of Palestrina were most enjoyable. Many different fishing vessels and little canals.

 And then the rain came. Luckily Chris and I were back on the boat by then and were able to enjoy the rain as it washed in over the industrial area just outside of Venice. Our approach to Venice by boat was lovely, although the rain did dampen my enthusiasm for photography.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent choice for an interesting vacation, congrats! What's your next destination?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! marijuana dispensary venice beach

    ReplyDelete