Friday, June 24, 2011

Where are we?





Today was a day off from work on the house. Chris put together a fabulous cedar lawn chair for me to sit in (i've buggered up my back a bit). Some of you may be wondering, if the kitchen is being worked on, where am I cooking. Well, here it is in all it's dirty glory - my trailer kitchen. We sleep thre too. It is rather like being in a kleenex box, you can't see in by you can hear everything and its kinda small. The upside is that I really enjoy the dawn chorus of our local birds. It is always started by a robin and then the rest of the Yukon bird life chirps in.

We've also had a lot of butterflies this past couple of weeks. I thought there was some butterfly resurgence. I was informed that a local elementary school raises the butterflies from larve and releases them on the last day of school. I think they are just lovely and it is satisfying to me how many of them enjoy the flowers in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment