Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Rambling

I like the word rambling to describe something more than a walk but less than a hike. Each work day I take a brain break and go for a walk. Normally I walk around the millennium trail, but in the last week or so that trail has become far too popular mailing the city take action to ensure social distance. I figured I could be one less person using the trail if I could find another spot that had melted enough. Happily Chris was in as well so I had company. It was great - we drove to the end of Chadburn Lake road and found the lake trail was clear. 



Selfie! 

The weather was kinda grim and grey with a few snow flakes, but it was great to be out on the trails in the beautiful Yukon. 

You can’t see the mountains very well in this photo, but they are there and quite spectacular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment