Monday, October 12, 2009

Aniversary Sweater


So, I mentioned in an earlier post that the traditional gift for the 7th anniversary is WOOL. Yes, WOOL. This was very rewarding for both of us. We bought a new wool blanket for our bed made in Canada with Saltspring Island wool. We got socks, hats, raw fleece and roving. Well, the raw fleece and roving is really for me as I enjoy making it into yarn and things.

Once I figured out the gravity of the 7th anniversary to a wool loving woman I decided that Chris really deserved another sweater. Due to the boyfriend sweater curse and a certain amount of laziness and lack of follow through, Chris has only ever recieved one sweater from me. He has been asking for a handspun hand knit sweater for som time. Less than a month after our anniversary it was complete. Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment