Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Christmas Trees

This year we got our tree(s) exceptionally early. Because Christopher and I are both December babies we have in the past gotten our tree after Christopher‘s birthday. Which was the tradition in his childhood home as well. This year I have felt the need for more joy. And shockingly was able to get a beautiful tree on our way back from a ski as blog readers will have seen in an earlier post. Christopher was kind enough to help me put them up. Normally we only have one tree, but working from home I decided I wanted to have a decorated tree in my home office. For that tree we had to improvise a bucket.

The main tree


The office tree. 

I discovered after we had poured rocks into the bucket I chose that it wasn’t sealed and it was leaking. So it’s a bucket and a bowl. 

I’ve been on a Pom Pom making kick and have put them on my office tree. 

I have to decorating both of these trees I still had ornaments left over. So I decorated a tree that is beside one of the trails I often walk. In a way I hope people take the ornaments home for their trees. 







No comments:

Post a Comment