Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Beautiful And Cold

We are always happy to feel the return of the sun at this time of year.  March can be a glorious month.  Temperatures at night now are around -30 Celsius but we warm up to as high as -6 Celcius during the daytime from the power of the sun.  Because of the fantastic weather,  we try to get out as often as possible and enjoy the sunshine.  Over the weekend, we tried a new walking/hiking loop in the Hidden Lakes adjacent our neighbourhood.  14 years here and you can still find new trails nearby... mostly because I focus on using our favourite trails and don't stretch my boundaries enough... it's a good thing I have Sarah in my life.  Our friend Lenore came along with us.  The ladies talked non-stop about politics and lawyers' stuff... Isla and I walked quietly, threw and fetched frisbee and took photos.

Our friend Lenore came along with us.  The ladies talked non-stop about politics and lawyers' stuff... Isla and I walked quietly, threw and fetched frisbee and took photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment