Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Concussion Great News

Today I got to see my regular GP who was highly amused by my circumstance and had some very sensible advice. Start doing regular life again, slowly, paying attention to how you feel. So I can go for walks, read a little, listen to the radio a little, and go on the internet a little! YAY! Today I kept it simple and just enjoyed the sunshine with the fire pit. Some friends dropped by for company and I spun some yarn. They filled me in on the news, surprisingly I've missed nothing. All in all, a day well lived.


This little fellow lives in our wood pile. He's quite sociable and enjoys having his photo taken. I spun wool reminiscent of Yukon river ice...
Enjoy the Nordicity! Use furs, mitts, hats and fire and enjoy the Canadian spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment