Friday, May 24, 2013

I Love Open kitchens

As a lone eater all week I've very much enjoyed the entertainment of the open kitchen   The good,the bad, and the fugly (here I'm think of the dishwasher chicken at Momofulu). Tonight's degustation is at a wonderful French place - La Palette - Chef Kavanagh. Come herere, visit, spend time, eat food, drink wine.
Also gloriously present in spectacular profusion are fabric, findings, and notion stores. Long time readers and friends may know of my addiction to fabric. Well, earlier today I hit the Textle Museum of Canada's "yard sale". Good God! I haven't seen elderly elbows so high since my Mum took me to the Filenes Basement White Sale. If you ask her, she will deny it it we were there. Sear's bargain basement had nothing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment